This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website www.manmarzi.com. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website. This website is owned and operated by “Rainbow” and all purchases made through the facilities of this website shall be subject to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions.
1. We are retailers of the products sold on this website, which are usually procured from the manufacturers, importers & distributors directly. We do not own any Trademark or brands displayed on this website. If you find anything infringing upon your rights or brands, please contact us directly through "Contact Us" page, so that we shall take appropriate decision on such issues on case by case basis.
2. We have made every effort to display our products as accurately as possible-the appearances, textures, colors, sizes of the products that appear on the website. In case you wish to view additional photographs of the product other than displayed online, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com
3. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of ManMarzi.
4. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on https://manmarzi.com shall be entertained only if your order hasn't already been dispatched.
5. Billing Terms and Condition: ManMarzi.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
6. Manmarzi.com will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
7. The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, any liability for:
loss of income or revenue without limitation;
loss of business;
loss of profits or contracts;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of data;
loss of goodwill;
wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at West Bengal shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.